Status
Not open for further replies.

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
I've gotten a report that some of the games aren't scoring properly in the arcade.

If anyone else notices this please post here. If it keeps up I will reset the scores.

I had problems with cribbage squares, cricket challenge, and daffy jump. When you go to submit the high score it goes to a blank screen.

There seems to be quite a few having the same problem. Desktop Fishing, Driving Mad, efruitslots, and Extreme Racing will not submit the new scores.

You can add Slingo Deluxe, I've played a couple of times today and after submitting the score all you get is a blank page. No error message or anything just a blank page.

Please don't reset the scores! :D

This was puzzling me, and I didn't get a chance to do anything to fix it! :)

It looks like the issue fixed itself. If it happens again please post it here.

black jack roulette..and penguin panic..blank screen after the game.

I was killin so many penguins green peace was at my front door protesting too!

Albatross Overload won't even begin. No one has ever gotten to play to even submit a high score. There are a couple of others like it, but I can't recall which ones.

I'm noticing more and more games not working that used to work.

I'm going to try to spend some of this weekend and see what the deal is.

I'm transferring to another account at work on Monday, so the remainder of my week at work will be a big pain. :(

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

I have just tried the arcade on a few different games and test accounts from 3 PC's and all is working. (ie no blank screens)

The arcade should work in both IE 6 and Firefox. I've used both before with the arcade.

Make sure you have Flash installed. If needbe reinstall Flash.

Tried IE6, Maxthon, IE7 RC1, and Firefox and you can play the games but can't submit the score. So I doubt it's a browser problem. Let me try Opera.

Edit: Opera gets a blank page too when submitting scores.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)