Are any subchannels currently playing “Happy Days” reruns?

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
I just want to know what station to request from my local networks considering I miss watching “Happy Days” with Richie Cunningham and Fonzie.

The only channel I know of that has Happy Days and Laverne and Shirley is CHCH out of Canada, So if you live on the border with caanada you can get that station with an good attenna. Of course there are ways around even that if have xbmc/kodi. Actually CHCH's line up would make a great sub carrier channel or diginet.

P.S.
Here is part of their schedule.
10am to 6 pm,Monday thru Friday-I Dream of Jeannie,Bewitched,Sanford and Son,Laverne and Shirley,Mash,One Day at a Time,The Jeffersons,Barney Miller,Starskey and Hutch,The Love Boat,Fantasy Island,The Facts of Life,Who's the Boss,Cheers,and Happy Days.Then in the evening a mix of american and canadian newer shows.Except on saturday and sunday its focussed on movies.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I guess my best option from the ones suggested (considering I'm on the Southeastern part of Minnesota, too far from Canada), is to watch select episodes on YouTube. Maybe someday I'll get the DVDs (or preferably Blu-ray). I haven't checked yet but it's popular enough of a show to have an official release, but if not, I'll just get bootlegs (as I might have to do for some of its spinoffs). Thanx!

They are on amazon...a bit pricy...$85 for seasons 1 thru 6
Thanks guys. I guess my best option from the ones suggested (considering I'm on the Southeastern part of Minnesota, too far from Canada), is to watch select episodes on YouTube. Maybe someday I'll get the DVDs (or preferably Blu-ray). I haven't checked yet but it's popular enough of a show to have an official release, but if not, I'll just get bootlegs (as I might have to do for some of its spinoffs). Thanx!

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)