Are Dish servers offline?

Well it's working again here too. The replacement receiver shows shipped too. What am I gonna do with it now? I can't believe they weren't informed about that issue. One hand doesn't know what the other is doing. I wonder how many more called about that same problem, and had to terrorize their ISP's, replaced cables and routers for no reason, and wasted time troubleshooting the problem at home for hours, and there wasn't anything wrong with any equipment. And how many called and got a replacement receiver, and not any receiver was defective? What a waste of money! Well there's gonna be price hikes in spring again, that'll take care of it!!:mad:

Maybe they hired on a lot of ex-Comcast CSRs. Back when I had Comcast, they never knew when the problem was with their network either (apologies to the Comcast folks that do know what they're doing). Unfortunately, this hasn't yet spread to the automotive industry. I'd really like a replacement car, if I'm not able to receive a Sirius signal. :)
As for the replacement receiver, I suppose you can either refuse delivery, or request an RMA for the new one. They'll probably send you a box w/prepaid shipping label. Then, you have to hope they credit your account properly upon receipt of the return. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)