are DP separators compatible with a DP34 switch??

Thanks. But inquiring minds want to know. Why would you cannibalize a DP twin, when you could more easily just use it in place of two duals? :confused:

In those instances where one must use 2 separate dishes for 110 and 119 due to trees. I was trying to figure out why one would take a DPP Twin and cannibalize it into a DPP32 switch? Then it hit me, for when one needs to use separate dishes for 3 satellites (other than the obivious cool factor).

Miner

wtf,,. why are some people saying it wont work??

I have a dp34 and a 625.

I have a dpp seperator and one line to the dp34.. it works for me..

Just because it's working on YOUR system does not mean it's supposed to work. Two very different setups.

In the long run, you'll find that your 625 (I'm assuming that's the one you have hooked up with the separator and DP34) will start failing.

wtf,,. why are some people saying it wont work??

I have a dp34 and a 625.

I have a dpp seperator and one line to the dp34.. it works for me..
WTF with technically deaf ppl ?

If you're not engineer or doesn't have knowledge in DP/DPP signaling you should learn first and better avoid with advise what misleading ppl.
Your meaningless config will works while both tuners use same sat and same polarity tpn.

Also take a look on the SEPARATOR and learn how type right name or use spell check. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts