Are there a bigger bunch of cry babies?

Is it really an anti trust issue when your technically losing the format war.

And don't take that the wrong way I want HD-DVD to win. However all the sales number seem to say they are way behind.

Vurbano - I had no idea you were such a fan of blu-ray.com. :eek:

:p I lurk there every so often for any news or info, and often a good laugh like that thread. The poster - beatboy77 - is a borderline nut case, IMHO. He posts there & on AVS, alternately as a movie reviewer and "insider" with tips on some of the industry's top secrets - while operating out of a small electronics store in Colorado Springs. :cool:

Other fun stuff on Blu-ray.com include -

1- The now closed 'HD DVD Zealot Tier Rating' thread rating HD DVD posters at AVS & HighDefDigest based on their pro-HD DVD stance. Amir (of MSFT) was Tier 0 - "Shill tool, they will spout off delusional crap almost daily." I was hoping to make at least Tier 3 - "Mild Poo flinger", but alas it was not to be. :eek:

2- The Michael Bay Thread - The day he made the "No Blu-ray? This sucks, no Transformers 2 for me!" he was being hailed as a new National Hero. By the next day, when he made his "HD DVD is cool" reversal, he was receiving death threats. :p

3- The Steven Spielberg is a God thread, because "he chose" to release on Blu-ray - Close Encounters of the Third Kind - ignoring the fact it's one of his early movies over which he has no control, and that Sony, who owns 100% of the movie chose to release it on Blu-ray.

4- The "register at HighDefDigest and bash the HD DVD supports" thread, with such rallying cries as "war is not pretty. and its time to stop being civilized and fight!" :rolleyes:

In many ways, we're lucky our little War Zone forum here escapes most outside attention.

Beatboy is a fruitcake. You know he said that Transformers on BD would end the format war? Id love to ask them how thats going but I would be banned. Trust me they ban really quick over there, its ridiculous. I am on my 2nd ID already! I like it when he says "we have learned.. or We have discovered info...." Ive asked him who "we" is but he doesnt respond. LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts