HD-DVD Versions of HP and Bourne are BUNGLED! Doom and Gloom for HD-DVD!!!

Why do you have to ask Vurbano? Your right there with him.

Anytime any remotely bad thing happens with Blu-Ray/Sony you have to point it out, and you whine about trolls when its something bad on HD-DVD.

But I thought HD-DVD was a mature format with specs defined long ago in stone, why all the firmware updates, my DVD players never needed a firmware update. Why are HD-DVD disks so delicate and easy to scratch, make sure you wash that brand new state of the art disk in warm soapy water when you want to watch it. I would rather have my feature incomplete PS3 playing every disk I have flawlessly then a feature complete piece of junk, that hardly plays easily scratched disks. Now you might counter that the PS3 gets updates all the time, yes it does, to add new or improved features, better up-conversion, PIP, hopefully down the line Internet interactivity ( and not because I want it, just so you can quit whining about how your failed, doomed format is superior because a bunch of nerds with nothing better to do can watch a movie together and plan their potty breaks. ) This is the war forum, people come here to argue points of view, someone slamming HD-DVD in the HD-DVD forum is trolling, disagreeing with you in an open debate is not trolling. And you yourself exaggerate and sensationalize every fault of Blu-Ray, here in the war forum which is perfectly fine, that is your right. It is also the right of the opposition you have set the standards yourself.

And their has never been a defective cd, dvd or BD ever?
Your point is?

This was my point:

Anytime any remotely bad thing happens with Blu-Ray/Sony you have to point it out, and you whine about trolls when its something bad on HD-DVD.

Some of you guys take yourselves way too seriously. If you have spent more than 5 minutes on this board you know that what BigTim said about Vurbano is 100% true. If those posts had been made about BD he would have been all over it.

THIS WAS A JOKE.

I like HD-DVD just fine (well, other than the ugly red boxes), but I felt the need to balance out Vurbano at little bit and, yes, to have a little fun with him and the other people that think HD never has any problems.

By the way, check out the rest of that thread about the Bourne issues... problems ALREADY with using internet features on only two movies? Hmmmmm....

Show me timmy where I created a thread bashing BD based on one scratch on one disc :rolleyes:

Never said you did, I just said that you would know what living in the toilet was like as you do more than your fair share of trolling and bashing.

A problem is if the disc has to be recalled because it just does not work. A scratch, a firmware update, an ocasional bad disc is not a problem. I don't see it as a problem for BD nor do I see it as a problem for HD-DVD.

A problem is if the disc has to be recalled because it just does not work. A scratch, a firmware update, an ocasional bad disc is not a problem. I don't see it as a problem for BD nor do I see it as a problem for HD-DVD.
I agree with you to a point. No amount of recalling or updating is going to help those with BD standalones that do not have the hardware for the new specs. That problem simply does not and will not exist with HD DVD.

I like how you can turn a word to your liking -- are you a politician Vurbano?:)