Are we ever going to see BBMP....

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

n1wbd

Silent Key - RIP 1/2/2012
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Grafton,NH
Blockbuster Movie Pass available on the VIP211 (k) or the 222 (k)?? I don't want a dvr but I want to be able to access stuff online thru my reciever.

Thanks
Bob

Not available now, but I don't see why not if Dish wanted.

soon in charlies world :D :) they need to get off their butts and get this out :)

whitewolf8214 said:
soon in charlies world :D :) they need to get off their butts and get this out :)

Get a DVR.. Streaming devices need a hard drive/storage device.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Many of us already have external drives connected to our 211's with DVR functionality. No reason why BBMP shouldn't work with them.

I do think making the streaming portion of the service available for customer's with a 211 and an external hard drives is a fantastic idea. I will be more than happy to forward this suggestion on your behalf.

Where would the movie that you download be stored without a hard drive.
Streaming video only requires a small amount of memory for a buffer.

It's not a streaming service. It needs the harddrive to be stored on.
Au contraire. (Pardon my French.) It is a streaming service. But, they do it in a weird, non-standard way.

Many of us already have external drives connected to our 211's with DVR functionality. No reason why BBMP shouldn't work with them.
50277_266535608457_1364475_n.jpg

I do think making the streaming portion of the service available for customer's with a 211 and an external hard drives is a fantastic idea. I will be more than happy to forward this suggestion on your behalf.
images

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)