Are we ever going to see BBMP....

n1wbd

Silent Key - RIP 1/2/2012
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Grafton,NH
Blockbuster Movie Pass available on the VIP211 (k) or the 222 (k)?? I don't want a dvr but I want to be able to access stuff online thru my reciever.

Thanks
Bob

Not available now, but I don't see why not if Dish wanted.

soon in charlies world :D :) they need to get off their butts and get this out :)

whitewolf8214 said:
soon in charlies world :D :) they need to get off their butts and get this out :)

Get a DVR.. Streaming devices need a hard drive/storage device.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Many of us already have external drives connected to our 211's with DVR functionality. No reason why BBMP shouldn't work with them.

I do think making the streaming portion of the service available for customer's with a 211 and an external hard drives is a fantastic idea. I will be more than happy to forward this suggestion on your behalf.

Where would the movie that you download be stored without a hard drive.
Streaming video only requires a small amount of memory for a buffer.

It's not a streaming service. It needs the harddrive to be stored on.
Au contraire. (Pardon my French.) It is a streaming service. But, they do it in a weird, non-standard way.

Many of us already have external drives connected to our 211's with DVR functionality. No reason why BBMP shouldn't work with them.
50277_266535608457_1364475_n.jpg

I do think making the streaming portion of the service available for customer's with a 211 and an external hard drives is a fantastic idea. I will be more than happy to forward this suggestion on your behalf.
images

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)