one 8 foot aluminum dish - free
one 8.5 foot birdview solid - free

superjack actuator 139
HD receiver 400
another HD receiver 365
home built PC 1100
technotrend card 120

total $3536

That's about 5 years of satellite at 59 dollars a month, but I don't have to pay them anything, and at the end of the five years, I'll still have the equipment instead of nothing

10ft Unimesh with CoRotator C/Ku.......................................................................................................$0
Analog Satellite Reciever...................................................................................................................$0
DSR 410.........................................................................................................................................$154
Pansat 9200....................................................................................................................................$300
Skyvision Deluxe Pak.........................................................................................................................$29.50/month
Knowing that Dish Network and Directv who are killing FTA and 4DTV will not get a dime of my money................Priceless

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)