Are you able to watch BET HD?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Are you able to watch BET HD? - HD Subcribers Only

• Total voters
Nope, 129, working with Dish over Twitter... btw. My Account shows Classic Gold and Platinum instead of AEP (I never changed it...)

My account is messed up too. I have Dish DVR Advantage AT200 w/bonus 250 plus Platinum HD, but it is showing AT200 w/DVR fee, bonus 250 and TurboHD Gold.
No BETHD on 129.

Got a rehit and now it's up on 9510. Weird that my chat person said they are listing BET at 9511 in their system. Mapping now took.

S~

If you have the 1 cent Cinemax deal, you will not be able to get AEP. If you had AEP and went to the 1 cent Max deal you were put into the gold classic gold.
This is what is shows, again I have not changed anything in years...
Current Programming: GoldHD, Classic Gold 250 Local Channels: Superstation
Package, Albuquerque, NM DMA Package Premium Channels: PlatinumHD, HBO,
Cinemax, Showtime Unlimited, Starz!

Define "able".

I can tune into it just fine, but the combination of Stretch-O-Vision and atrocious grammar makes me "unable" to watch it for more than a few seconds.

Define "able".

I can tune into it just fine, but the combination of Stretch-O-Vision and atrocious grammar makes me "unable" to watch it for more than a few seconds.
Unwilling. I bet you could do it if I dangled a carrot between you and the tv and paid you.

Hmmm, I have TurboHD Bronze w/o the Classic, and I AM getting it (though I agree it looks horrid). I am the only one to vote yes on the poll for that. Hmmmm.

I want to hold it ransom for Fox News HD. Think they would trade it for me?

I was not getting it (classic gold hd 61.5) but after 15 minutes chat with tech support, a reboot, check switch and guide download, it started working. I will likely never tune to this channel again.

Have Classic Gold with GoldHD. Didn't have BET-HD as of this morning (61.5). Did a chat and now both of my receivers (622, 211) are showing 9510 and the 124 mapdown.

Perhaps the supposed tech problems with that channel required them to code it in a way different from the rest of the Viacom suite, requiring special authorization. Who knows?

Had to online chat with "Sue" to get it resolved. Same thing here, they wanted me to tune to 9511 to get it even though it is on 9510. Already had run a check switch so didn't have to redo it for her because that doesn't fix it. She had me tune to 100 and she "sent information to my receiver." That fixed it. I suggest anyone who is having issues do a tech chat, tell them you already ran a check switch, and have them send info to your receiver. Only takes a few minutes.

I just got it and I wished I did not. It is another POS stretch-o-vision channel. Looks horrible. SD content stretched which means more short, fat oval people. Don't these companies relize that most people hate stretched content. Looks like another channel I will be just watching the SD feed. I am surprised because all the other Viacom channels non HD content they don't stretch. I hope this is not a trend that they will start stretching Comedy Central and other Viacom channels.

I just got it and I wished I did not. It is another POS stretch-o-vision channel. Looks horrible. SD content stretched which means more short, fat oval people. Don't these companies relize that most people hate stretched content. Looks like another channel I will be just watching the SD feed. I am surprised because all the other Viacom channels non HD content they don't stretch. I hope this is not a trend that they will start stretching Comedy Central and other Viacom channels.

I still think it's a fake feed, and either DISH or Viacom is just stretching the SD channel.

Viacom has yet to put out a press release announcing the launch of BET HD. Search Google News, and you will find nothing that isn't related to DISH.

I have a 722 and a 211k.

The 722 is authorized and I get both 9510 and the mapdown.
The 211k shows 9510 as red with no mapdown.
Classic with HD gold.

It appears to me to be a receiver authorizing problem.

I wasn't getting it before. I did an online chat and within 2 minutes, I have it.

AT250, 61.5/129; channel on 9510...no mapdown yet.

I had to do the same thing. I originally saw it on my epg in red on 9510 (unavailable). Once I chatted on line with a DISH tech, he had me reboot my 622 and it showed up both on 124 and 9510.

AT 250 GoldHD. Did a chat and got them at 9510 and 124. Funny thing, they think it is at 9511. I think that is their problem. Probably gave everybody a zap for 9511 and not 9510.

Now I just need to hide them in my guide.

ZUG (no). BET has red fill in the guide and when selected advises that it's available for subscription. I have AEP + HD. Account shows:

Current Programming: GoldHD, Classic Gold 250
Local Channels: N/A

Premium Channels: PlatinumHD, HBO, Cinemax, Showtime Unlimited, Starz!
International or Ala Carte: Fox Sports Midwest, Big Ten Network, NBA
Add-ons: League Pass

I have 200 classic plus HD and it came right in. Must be a lucky one (not that I'm going to watch it).:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts