Are you able to watch BET HD?

Are you able to watch BET HD? - HD Subcribers Only

• Total voters
Can't believe the hold back was for crappy stretched BET channel. Maybe you are right. Glad I got the real HD channels 8 days after as promised but still this POS channel was causing the hold up.

Which begs the question....which are the real HD channels? Only minimal to none HD programming on any of these channels

Question could someone please educate me on how to do an auto signal
refresh on the VIP 722 I know how to do a check switch to force download
of guide data is that the same as auto signal refresh question?

How do you do the auto signal refresh on the 722?
You use the automated tech support features when you call Dish. It is much faster than waiting on hold to talk to tech.
I said signal refresh, then it asked if I wanted to use the automated system.
It asks for the message number on your screen 013 I believe. After that, I had the channel within a minute.

Shows in red at 9510. I have AEP, HD (Plat), and locals.

Have one of you who monitor the streams noted what flags are set for viewing this channel?

Yes on 129. As several others have, I spent a few minutes with tech support to get it up out of principle. It is unlikely I will watch it.

I have the GoldHD, Classic Gold 250 package; whatever the heck that is considering I have all channels in HD and SD

Anyways, after 10 minutes with online support, a signal was sent to me receiver so I could get BETHD viewable; apparently, the rep told me it is a known technical problem and they are trying to fix it.

Nope, dunno what I'm considered now, but I had been AT250 plus HD/HD Platinum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)