• I sold my stuff

Votes: 9 6.8%

• Total voters

teamerickson

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 20, 2006
El Dorado Hills, CA
Since the Warner news I'm curious if any of my fellow HD DVD owners are selling or attempting to sell their stuff.

HD DVD OWNERS ONLY PLEASE.

Last edited:
Oh hell no!!!

I have only 7 hd dvds. Even if they do lose I will be collecting for a long time .:)

I think most know my answer... and to those that are selling or thinking of selling, make sure you let me know what you want to unload.

I am Definitely NOT selling my HD DVD Player, i love it to much :D

But that doesn't mean i'm not going to buy a Blu-Ray Player. this has nothing to do with Warner's anouncement, but i just want the ultimate HD Setup in my room. so a Blu-Ray Player (probably just gettig a PS3) would help complete that.

I am Definitely NOT selling my HD DVD Player, i love it to much :D

But that doesn't mean i'm not going to buy a Blu-Ray Player. this has nothing to do with Warner's anouncement, but i just want the ultimate HD Setup in my room. so a Blu-Ray Player (probably just gettig a PS3) would help complete that.

I completely agree. I just got a PS3 this past Friday. While I really like my HD-DVD player I can now also enjoy Blu-Ray!

I have both HDDVD and a Blu Ray player. I have over 65 HDDVD's so I will be sticking with my player. And I am ready for Warner to make the move to Blu Ray only.

I am keeping my player and still buying movies. I have bought more HD-DVD than I have DVDs. I don't buy very many DVDs. If HD-DVD does end up dying and Blu-Ray does end up becoming the standard, then I will not be buying any more movies and will stick with standard DVD (renting) until I have no other choice.....

If HD-DVD does end up dying and Blu-Ray does end up becoming the standard, then I will not be buying any more movies and will stick with standard DVD (renting) until I have no other choice.....

For the life of me, I still cannot understand how someone can live with just buying DVD's when they've seen what HD has to offer..... but whatever.

Back to topic, I'm sticking with HD-DVD to the point that I was before, which is to say that I prefer Blu-Ray and will go that way whenever I can, but I like my HD-DVD's just fine and if a movie comes out exclusively on HD-DVD that I want, I'll buy it.

Sticking with it....I have the add on for my 360 and it only cost me $50.00 off of Craigslist.....

I will buy a BD player ...probably the Panasonic BD50 as it is 2.0 profile compliant.

I am not loyal to any format...i just want my movies in HD....
Thank goodness for XBL...

Sticking with as in I might add BD at some point but I won't dump HD DVD in the process. I now have about 25 titles and I am feeling an addiction coming on! With the player costing less than $100 and titles as low as $13 to 14, what's to lose? And the upconverted SD titles I have (about 200 at last count) look great in that player even on the 52". I don't see getting rid of HD DVD any time soon...!

The poll needs another option. Not getting rid of/selling out HD-DVD but only buying BD from now on. I do not plan on dumping my HD-DVD players or collection, but will not be adding to the collection any more.

I'm sticking with HD-DVD. Have about 25 HD-DVD titles 2 X-Box 360 HD drives and al HD-A3. Also have a PS3 with about 15 titles but will not be buying any Warner Blu-Ray titles in future. I will only rent them.

I still feel that competition is good for the consumer and the only loser in the HD format war will be us consumers if HD-DVD goes away.

Bill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts