Are you divorced?

For those of us at least 21: Are you divorced?

• Never married

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Never divorced

Votes: 37 51.4%
  • Divorced once

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Divorced twice

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Divorced three or more times

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Prefer not to answer

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
never divorced. Came close in '97, but we put it back together, just celebrated 20 years on 6/24/2009.

I guess I should comment that a few months after my divorce, my ex came to me wondering why she did it. Seemed things that were so big with her back then just didn't seem important any more. I honestly think she may have been planning on a year or two apart, to decide if she wanted to be married to me. If so, bad move. Good friend of mine (& current boss) introduced me to one fine, newly divorced woman. We clicked and wasted no time. Married a year later, just in time for both of us to ship out to Guam.

BTW, my friend/boss's wife divorced him after 25 years, with 5 kids at home. He didn't deserve it.

Divorced with kid...

Marrying again soon....and thats the Dish version of SOON. :)

Clarification: I am legally married. Its the church service that will happen SOON. Lol...

Last edited:
Some of us luck into meeting our soulmates.

Never divorced, married 28+ years now. Wife was divorced from her 1st husband after 14 years. He was a drunk and a dolt.

I'm thinking about divorcing my current wife. (KIDDDING! Gawd, I really hope she doesn't read this site)..... :D

We'll be celebrating our 3rd anniversary this October. First and only time I marry. :)

I'm thinking about divorcing my current wife. (KIDDDING! Gawd, I really hope she doesn't read this site).....

Yep. They don't tend to have any humor on the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts