Are you divorced?

For those of us at least 21: Are you divorced?

• Never married

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Never divorced

Votes: 37 51.4%
  • Divorced once

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Divorced twice

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Divorced three or more times

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Prefer not to answer

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep the romance in the marriage guys and gals. I always do special things for my wife. They love simple things. I did this just last month, I sent her flowers for no reason at all. I was on a business trip . She picked me up at the airport after a long trip and was in tears over it. It works.
My father still does things like this for my mom.
Yep. I send little surprises to her work once in a while. Most popular was "Donut Man" - a short lived business around here. This guy would buy a couple dozen KK donuts and deliver them for a VERY reasonable fee. Maybe TOO reasonable, since he's no longer in business. But I suspect he was accused of redlining and chose to close shop rather than go into certain areas of town.

Anyway, her co-workers LOVED me for it! Made her (& me) REAL popular. Too bad he went away. Edible Arrangements is also really good, but pricey. Food is generally preferred to flowers.

Sometimes I just put a treat such as candy or chocolate in with her lunch (I make most lunches and breakfasts, and some suppers - also a good idea for peace in our homes). Or I'll bring home a small tub of ice cream with other stuff from the store. Some version of chocolate, so it's all hers since I don't like chocolate (except for candy bars).

Well, I've gone on more than perhaps I should. But I really liked your comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)