Are you in Los Angeles? Is NBC down?

claytonboen

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 20, 2008
When I tune to NBC all I get is a yellow screen. It is not coming in on my OTA antenna either.

Wondering if anyone else in LA is experiencing this problem.

Since I am getting it OTA and with a different provider, it tells me it is not the station.

Try using your antenna directly into your TV instead of through your receiver.

Plugged it directly into my tv. Get every station except NBC.

There must be a problem that is effecting others... I can't be alone in this. I called Dish and they said they are aware of a problem... But that could just be a canned response.

Anyone in LA with Dish or OTA having the same problem? I know DirecTV people have no problem.

Plugged it directly into my tv. Get every station except NBC.

There must be a problem that is effecting others... I can't be alone in this. I called Dish and they said they are aware of a problem... But that could just be a canned response.

Anyone in LA with Dish or OTA having the same problem? I know DirecTV people have no problem.
That is weird because I am currently getting it OTA and with Direct. The are showing "The Biggest Loser".

Which city do you live in? I am assuming that you are getting the OTA feed directly from the transmitter on top of Mt. Wilson, like I am?

Now ABC has a message stating they are experiencing technical difficulties...

I think the end is near! It's either Zombies or Skynet.... Grab your guns and head to the basement!

Now ABC has a message stating they are experiencing technical difficulties...

I think the end is near! It's either Zombies or Skynet.... Grab your guns and head to the basement!
I am not getting that message at all. Are you watching the digital HD feed on 4.1 or the SD feed?

A lot of High Winds in Southern California today is playing havoc with signals.Count your blessings you get some channels,my Dish got knocked out of alignment by the wind and I have to wait until Thursday to have fixed(if they show up).

A lot of High Winds in Southern California today is playing havoc with signals.Count your blessings you get some channels,my Dish got knocked out of alignment by the wind and I have to wait until Thursday to have fixed(if they show up).
The weather is weird. It seems more like November or December (late fall cold santa ana weather).

Tampa has it too

I have the yellow screen too. This is 2 nights in a row. I've only noticed it around midnight during Leno.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)