Arena Football League coming to Pittsburgh

Never. I'm excited because now I don't have to watch the Pirates in the summer, there is a new team in town.

Anything helps I guess. MLB should have let Mark Cuban buy the Pirates. Why are they so against him buying a MLB team?

Anything helps I guess. MLB should have let Mark Cuban buy the Pirates. Why are they so against him buying a MLB team?

I think it would be great for MLB, but thats me, I like Cuban, MLB doesn't like him, so they will keep him out of the league, I think they see him as a threat.

He should own the Cubs by now and they would be much better for it.
I mention them because he was up for buying them awhile back and shot down.

He would be no different than any other Free Spending owner ( Mr Stienbrenner).
Till they bring in a REAL cap, it would be a lot of fun to see him own a team.

Cuban said on a local radio show he couldn't own the Pirates because of the small market.

Until baseball gets a salary cap small teams wont win consistently, now only the Pirates could be this bad for so long, the Reds, Brewers, rockies and so on will never compete year after year with the Yankes, Red Sox, Dodgers, Cubs and so on.

I think it would be great for MLB, but thats me, I like Cuban, MLB doesn't like him, so they will keep him out of the league, I think they see him as a threat.

He should own the Cubs by now and they would be much better for it.
I mention them because he was up for buying them awhile back and shot down.

He would be no different than any other Free Spending owner ( Mr Stienbrenner).
Till they bring in a REAL cap, it would be a lot of fun to see him own a team.

He should come home but he wont.:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)