Argh, new forced software download @ 11:30am

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jtwex

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 25, 2008
Embarrassed Bear
Seems like a lot of software releases are coming down during normal viewing hours; (02D7) on a HR21-100, I hope it's clean. :mad:

Latest Hollywood Blockbusters now available instantly via On-Demand.

Hit List button.
Select Green button & select Top Movies Tab.
Select Movie & enjoy.

Be warned, it wiped all my upcoming scheduled series recordings from my list. I'm not sure if they would have come back in time but it already missed the first scheduled recording & nothing was selected for tonight's scheduled recordings.

Be warned, it wiped all my upcoming scheduled series recordings from my list.

oh GREAT!! Why can they NOT figure this out. I have to admit I am continually frustrated by silly, relatively little, things that D* cannot seem to get right. Another one is the "Channels I get" feature of the guide. Why do so many channels show up that don't get and have NEVER gotten?!!?!? rant over.:cool:

My timers are messed up. They are still in the system, but they aren't working properly. American Idol *looks* like it's recording, but I can't access it from my List, no DVR functions when watching the program. Can't pause, FF, rewind, nothing.

Yeah, two out of the three programs I immediately added back to the Que failed to record tonight. I always hate update season, rabbit season, DUCK season....

Latest Hollywood Blockbusters now available instantly via On-Demand.

Hit List button.
Select Green button & select Top Movies Tab.
Select Movie & enjoy.

Be warned, it wiped all my upcoming scheduled series recordings from my list. I'm not sure if they would have come back in time but it already missed the first scheduled recording & nothing was selected for tonight's scheduled recordings.

That stuff has been available for quite some time and isn't new with this release. I'm not sure why they are announcing it now.

My HR22 got this release early in the morning. My HR20 hasn't gotten it yet.

I reset my receiver, and everything started working again Kind of a hassle for nothing new. If I'd seen a three hour program guide, it wouldn't have been quite so annoying. :D

Also, none of my recordings, upcoming items or series links were messed up. Everything is a-ok.

I'll try another full reset as it's missing nearly every scheduled recording I have set (In fact, it looks like it's going out of it's way to remove scheduled recordings from the To Do list).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)