Ariza Xtreme factory firmware request

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Das Hammer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 16, 2006
Too close to Ohio
Just picked one up on ebay, less than $40 shipped, component, optical, and blindscan. Based on the description, I have a feeling of what is going to be on it in the way of firmware. So, I'll have to perform the normal scrubbing.

However, I have been doing some searching today for factory firmware, but have had no luck.

If somebody has it, please post, or shoot a PM and you can email it to me.

This got me thinking, there is an area for manuals, how about a sub-section for factory firmware?

Ariza Extreme firmware

Back about this time last year when we got the Satrpos , I searched for forums that might have firmware for it.
Sometimes I keep tabs on those sites to see what the current situation is.

This site appears to have the factory restore solution you asked for:
-(site address was sent in PM)-
I don't have an account on it, so I cannot download and forward the material.

If your other offer doesn't work out, or if you want an additional source, there ya go.

And since there's always someone around with an idea how to get working firmware, I don't know if it's worth archiving here.
Not against it, but it's not my storage to waste.

Actually, Iceberg must busy at work, 'cause he usually comes up with such things in no time.

edit: just got PM from Das -
Thanks for the link. That is the same one I received from brentb. Appreciate the help.
You're welcome. And the point is made. Someone has a clue where to find such things.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts