Art Modell Dead: Former Ravens Owner Dies At 87

You know,I thought that Cleveland fans hated Art Modell,I just never realized the intensity. Hopefully Deadspin was just printing a (very) vocal minority of people in Cleveland's opinion.

You know,I thought that Cleveland fans hated Art Modell,I just never realized the intensity. Hopefully Deadspin was just printing a (very) vocal minority of people in Cleveland's opinion.
That's nothing. If you want to see real dimwitted anger, check out how Twitter reacted to Joel Ward's playoff winning goal against the Bruins.. not for the faint of heart.

RIP Art Modell, the only man who figured out how to lead a team from Cleveland to the Super Bowl (you just have to go to another city).

Whatever happen to Mr. Cleveland?

HDMM where are you?

There is a reason it's called the mistake by the lake.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

While I have no ill will towrd Mr. Modell I do understand the emotions of the Cleveland fans----it closely resembles how Baltimore fans felt when the Irsay family moved their beloved Colts out of town.

While I have no ill will towrd Mr. Modell I do understand the emotions of the Cleveland fans----it closely resembles how Baltimore fans felt when the Irsay family moved their beloved Colts out of town.

I have a couple good friends from Baltimore City - they are still pissed. The one thing that irks me is not giving them name back to the team. Heck, they were huge cry-babies when the Batimore CFL Colts used it for a season back in the '90s.

I have a couple good friends from Baltimore City - they are still pissed. The one thing that irks me is not giving them name back to the team. Heck, they were huge cry-babies when the Batimore CFL Colts used it for a season back in the '90s.

Agreed. I think there isn't a single fan that would not be pissed...but the behavior of some of the fans in Cleveland was pretty bad. Comparing Serial Killers to a guy that moved a sports team is about as pathetic as you can get.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)