Article in today's Cleveland Plain Dealer about my Son

My oldest son is spending the summer interning for the Browns and the Browns beat writer has been talking to him & put a little blurb about him in his Sunday column. Here's a link to it, its at the bottom of this page & continues on to the next:

Scholarship program commits Browns WR- cleveland.com

You and your son are a descendant from the great Otto Graham!!!!!!!!???? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I read that article yesterday morning over coffee and eggs and thought to myself how cool that must be!

Yep, Otto was my uncle, my Dad's brother.

Well, very cool indeed. I bet you have some great stories.

I'm too young to have gotten to see him play, but I've read plenty about his achievements as an athlete. He meant a lot to the city of Cleveland and especially the Browns franchise. Every time a "greatest QB" discussion comes up, I toss out Otto Graham's name and his accomplishments and the discussion always ends there. His legacy speaks for himself. Otto was truly the greatest winner in all of sports.

For those of you that overlooked this pre-ESPN QB, Graham compiled a 105-17-4 record with the Browns. He played ten total seasons of professional football and made the league championship game all ten seasons, winning seven league titles!

BTW, I would've loved to see him play with Jim Brown! Graham retired in 1955. Brown started on the Browns in 1957.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts