As a Cleveland Browns Fan....

Skyhi

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 29, 2007
NE Ohio
....an AFC Championship between the Ravens and the Steelers makes me absolutely sick. I can't decide who I hate more. I guess I'll be "rooting" for the Ravens as I can't stand the thought of having to deal with all the obnoxious Steelers fans here in NE Ohio.

LETS GO NFC!!!!

....an AFC Championship between the Ravens and the Steelers makes me absolutely sick. I can't decide who I hate more. I guess I'll be "rooting" for the Ravens as I can't stand the thought of having to deal with all the obnoxious Steelers fans here in NE Ohio.

LETS GO NFC!!!!

I understand your hatred towards divisional foes..........as a Jets fan I hate Miami, Buffalo and especially the Patsies.

That being said, if I were a Browns fan, who I "hate" more between Baltimore and Pittsburgh would be a no-brainer.

I realize your rivalry with Pittsburgh is very intense, but at least the Steelers didn't steal (no pun intended) your team.

Their fans are here are fine.....however....

I don't have to live on the same Street as them and watch them fly their Steelers Flag every sunday....BAH!!! I can't stand to see it another week :(

I understand your hatred towards divisional foes..........as a Jets fan I hate Miami, Buffalo and especially the Patsies.

That being said, if I were a Browns fan, who I "hate" more between Baltimore and Pittsburgh would be a no-brainer.

I realize your rivalry with Pittsburgh is very intense, but at least the Steelers didn't steal (no pun intended) your team.

I guess I dislike the Ravens more......and I give Rooney credit for voting against modell.

Having said that, I feel like I'm surronded by Steelers fans here in Cleveland and I can't stand hearing them run their mouths.

If you think you have it bad, look at HD MM.

Not only are his two least favorite teams playing for the AFC Title, but the Arizona Cardinals- a team he said couldn't win east of Phoenix- will play for the NFC Title.

Their fans are here are fine.....however....

I don't have to live on the same Street as them and watch them fly their Steelers Flag every sunday....BAH!!! I can't stand to see it another week :(

All you have to do is FLY YOUR FLAG, no big deal.

I fly my Buckeye's flag and Steeler's flag and the guy that moved in across the street fly's his Penn State flag and Bears flag, no big deal.

Jimbo

I guess I dislike the Ravens more......and I give Rooney credit for voting against modell.

Having said that, I feel like I'm surronded by Steelers fans here in Cleveland and I can't stand hearing them run their mouths.

If your Browns would win once in a while you wouldn't have to hear the Steeler's fans ....

All you have to do is FLY YOUR FLAG, no big deal.

I fly my Buckeye's flag and Steeler's flag and the guy that moved in across the street fly's his Penn State flag and Bears flag, no big deal.

Jimbo

Believe me I do, but I hate going outside to get the paper and having to look at his :)....not to mention hearing him boast to me about the mighty steelers when he was born and raised here in Cleveland.

Believe me I do, but I hate going outside to get the paper and having to look at his :)....not to mention hearing him boast to me about the mighty steelers when he was born and raised here in Cleveland.

He probably had enough of the Browns fans when he was young ...

If your Browns would win once in a while you wouldn't have to hear the Steeler's fans ....

I agree, think how Lions fans must feel when their neighbors fly a Green Bay or Bears flag.

Come on, really, you want the team that took your original team away to win because your neighbor flies a Steelers flag, I wouldn't root for any other team in the division because I hate both teams, personally if it was Clowns Vs. Pigeons, I would root for Arizona.

Go ahead Clowns fans, root for the pigeons, we don't want any of YUNZ to back us.:D

LETS GO NFC!!!!

I couldn't agree more Skyhi. My two least favorite teams in sports will be playing for a shot to advance to the Super Bowl. How wretched! Watching the big game this year will leave me with an ill feeling in my tummy. Go NFC!

While Baltimore stole our team and is composed of a bunch of loud mouth thugs, I despise Pittsburgh just the same because of their proud, loud mouth, yellow flag waiving Yinzer fans. A respectable franchise, sure. But the inter-state rivalry has instilled a lifetime's worth of bad feelings about this team as well.

I also have a Stoolers neighbor fan. He was born and raised here in Cleveland which makes me absolutely sick. I can't stand Pittsburgh fans in Cleveland. He has this big ugly Steeler grill cover on his back deck. Every time I wake up or look outside I see that ugly logo and throw up in my mouth.

Someday my friend, we will take the neighborhood back and the Browns flags and paraphernalia will dominate again! (I hope... :()

I couldn't agree more Skyhi. My two least favorite teams in sports will be playing for a shot to advance to the Super Bowl. How wretched! Watching the big game this year will leave me with an ill feeling in my tummy. Go NFC!

While Baltimore stole our team and is composed of a bunch of loud mouth thugs, I despise Pittsburgh just the same because of their proud, loud mouth, yellow flag waiving Yinzer fans. A respectable franchise, sure. But the inter-state rivalry has instilled a lifetime's worth of bad feelings about this team as well.

I also have a Stoolers neighbor fan. He was born and raised here in Cleveland which makes me absolutely sick. I can't stand Pittsburgh fans in Cleveland. He has this big ugly Steeler grill cover on his back deck. Every time I wake up or look outside I see that ugly logo and throw up in my mouth.

Someday my friend, we will take the neighborhood back and the Browns flags and paraphernalia will dominate again! (I hope... :()

We need to take back our stadium too. Have you been to any Browns/Steelers games in the past 10 years? Grrrrr... :(

Remember how the Indians was winning in 95, 96, 97, 98, 99? Remember how the city was Cleveland Indians crazy? If the Browns do that. This city will turn up side down! Its about to happen with the CAVS. Let the city get a NBA Championship. Im talkin....Parade! Summer time! Downtown Cleveland!! OH LORD!!!! LOL Party party party!!! Big time!! Hell they should throw in the rib burn off during that time. LOL
But if the Browns win a Superbowl!! Shut the city down. Not just downtown! Oh man...You thought President Obama draws a crowd. Let the Browns win a Superbowl. Bananas!! Big Time. Will be a great time! Watch and see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)