As a Cleveland Browns Fan....

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Remember how the Indians was winning in 95, 96, 97, 98, 99? Remember how the city was Cleveland Indians crazy? If the Browns do that. This city will turn up side down! Its about to happen with the CAVS. Let the city get a NBA Championship. Im talkin....Parade! Summer time! Downtown Cleveland!! OH LORD!!!! LOL Party party party!!! Big time!! Hell they should throw in the rib burn off during that time. LOL
But if the Browns win a Superbowl!! Shut the city down. Not just downtown! Oh man...You thought President Obama draws a crowd. Let the Browns win a Superbowl. Bananas!! Big Time. Will be a great time! Watch and see.

Most certainly this city would go banana's if/when one of our teams wins the big one. This city is so hungry for a Championship it's sick! Such die-hard fans here. But make no bones about it though, this city is still a Football first town. I can't even imagine what would happen if the Browns were winners.

Remember in training camp this year before Browns season when the droves of fans that showed up chanted "Super Bowl"??! I can't imagine any other NFL team that has the amount of fans that show up for a training camp session as the Browns do. This city is geeked about sports, especially their Browns. Only in Cleveland!

I agree, think how Lions fans must feel when their neighbors fly a Green Bay or Bears flag.

Come on, really, you want the team that took your original team away to win because your neighbor flies a Steelers flag, I wouldn't root for any other team in the division because I hate both teams, personally if it was Clowns Vs. Pigeons, I would root for Arizona.

Go ahead Clowns fans, root for the pigeons, we don't want any of YUNZ to back us.:D

Believe it or not, but I've never seen one. We are a loyal lot, our unity may be actually galvanized by the teams recent exploits. A real love/hate relationship. Read the article linked in the NFL thread, and you will understand why.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)