As of Feb 6th...installers to install 5-LNB....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

quickfire

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 8, 2004
I have read a few threads in several forums thats saying D* has sent out a notice to all installers ..starting February 6th ....there to install the new 5-LnB dish if any HD mpeg4 receivers are installed..regardless of whether the customer has local HD availible in area or not..Is this a rumor or is this a legit thing?..The reason I ask is I'm due for an H20 swap out this coming Saturday FEB.11th...and wanted to know if the installers would bring the dish or not.....?I was told i would not receive dish until Local HD was availible in my area.......but then I read these threads stating the above mentioned^^^^ and now im confused..What gives?

Thats what we were told at our last tech meeting last week.....I think monday will be the day to find out.....call DTV back tommorrow and ask

quickfire said:
I have read a few threads in several forums thats saying D* has sent out a notice to all installers ..starting February 6th ....there to install the new 5-LnB dish if any HD mpeg4 receivers are installed..regardless of whether the customer has local HD availible in area or not..Is this a rumor or is this a legit thing?..The reason I ask is I'm due for an H20 swap out this coming Saturday FEB.11th...and wanted to know if the installers would bring the dish or not.....?I was told i would not receive dish until Local HD was availible in my area.......but then I read these threads stating the above mentioned^^^^ and now im confused..What gives?

no....starting tomorrow 2.6.06 if ANY HD irds are installed you must install the AT9. my e mail does not state mpeg 2 or 4, it says ANY

Shouldn't the installer bring the 5-lnb dish since its now required?Or should i call D* and have them change the order ..or will D* automatically change my order since it has now become a required part of the HD setup/installation?.....BY the way I'm a life long Steelers fan myself...and think they'll win Super Bowl XL....its gonna be close though...Jerome Bettis is a class act!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)