ASC1 and new 36 inch Venture ball

OK here is the problem with your answer, I have brand new one I have replace the wire going from the receiver to the actuator I have tried using a different IRD, and this is the second actuator that is doing the same thing. I am not the only one with this problem. Everyone that is having the same problem it just couldn't be the actuator.

There is no problem with my answer other than you not seeing the point of it. The OP stated it was rattling new out of the box and sounded like a ball bearing rolling around inside the tube. Good actuators don't rattle - new or used - therefore it is logical to cover your bases and have it checked out before the time to send it back for replacement or service has expired. You don't buy a brand new car and just keep it when you find the engine knocks. But hey, whatever floats your boat. It's your choice (and theirs). :rolleyes

Last edited:
There is no problem with my answer other than you not seeing the point of it. The OP stated it was rattling new out of the box and sounded like a ball bearing rolling around inside the tube. Good actuators don't rattle - new or used - therefore it is logical to cover your bases and have it checked out before the time to send it back for replacement or service has expired. You don't buy a brand new car and just keep it when you find the engine knocks. But hey, whatever floats your boat. It's your choice (and theirs). :rolleyes
So I guess all of ours that is having the same problem I guess we got bad ones and should listen for a rattle LOL