Ashton Kutcher replace's Charlie Sheen on 'Two and a Half Men'

I watch it. Think it stands on its own, and frankly could care less if some of you are still pissed over the Sheen/Laurie feud. It is a different show, but I laugh.

I don't care about the Sheen/Laurie feud, and I don't care that Sheen left the show, but I am disappointed the show is no longer funny. This is 3rd time I've tried watching the new format...and I find the writing, acting, and character interactions to be painful to watch. To be honest, last season wasn't all that funny...and I would have flipped the channel had Sheen continued to flail in front of the camera.

I'm glad you enjoy the show. That's all that matters. ;)

I watch it. Think it stands on its own, and frankly could care less if some of you are still pissed over the Sheen/Laurie feud. It is a different show, but I laugh.

I dont care about that "feud". I watched the show because it was funny. I still watch some of the reruns that are on the local station or FX because they were funny. The new season with the 70's dude wasnt even funny. I tried the 1st few episodes and even after saying "the timer was removed" I still watched it. The issue is a comedy is suppose to make you laugh. There were episodes I didnt even laugh once.

If you like the show thats great. But the new version isnt for me :)

I dont care about that "feud". I watched the show because it was funny. I still watch some of the reruns that are on the local station or FX because they were funny. The new season with the 70's dude wasnt even funny. I tried the 1st few episodes and even after saying "the timer was removed" I still watched it. The issue is a comedy is suppose to make you laugh. There were episodes I didnt even laugh once.

If you like the show thats great. But the new version isnt for me :)
That's me, I catch the FX ones occasionally in the afternoon...

I think the show is getting funnier ,but they seem to be relying on a lot bathroom gags to get laughs. Last week it was Lyndsey puking on everything and every one and this week everyone is pissing in all the scenes. Next week I guess we will be going to Craptown. I can just imagine a future story line about Jake and his nightly nocturnal emissions.

While I was in the hospital I caught last Monday's episode of T&1/2M and I didn't even smile once. It's so bad that while watching it I started to wonder if Chuck Lorre is just trying to see how lame he can make it and still get the big bucks. I could see the "punch lines" coming a mile away. The only thing is how far Lorre pushes the censorship envelope and gets away with it. But all the laughs are dead and gone away.

Ghpr13:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)