Assasin's Creed/Simpsons Games at BB for $37.99

Zookster

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 19, 2004
Here and Now
Best Buy is having a great sale on Assasin's Creed and the Simpson's game for X-Box and PS3 starting today. It was in Sunday's circular, so that price will be good until next Saturday, 12/29. And shipping is free!

I was at our Best Buy on the 23rd and both games were still $59.99

Is this nationwide?

Neutron, I live in San Diego and I also found the reduced price online... but I don't know if that means you can access the reduced price from your region of the country. Good luck!

If the Bestbuys website says thats the price, then they can price match whatever its on their website.
So if it says 37.99$ on the website then they can price match it at your local retail store to 37.99$.

My local store wouldn't price match the website when I wanted them to a year or so ago. I ended up ordering it for in store pickup online and got that price.

I haven't tried now so it may be diff. I'm not sure I want either of these games so doubt
I will check into it.

My local store wouldn't price match the website when I wanted them to a year or so ago. I ended up ordering it for in store pickup online and got that price.

I haven't tried now so it may be diff. I'm not sure I want either of these games so doubt
I will check into it.

You are correct. You CANNOT pricematch Bestbuy.com with Best Buy B&M. Ironically they are run independentaly. I purchased my JVD HD-ILA tv last year and they had a better deal in store a couple of weeks later so I had to actually go to the store, return the item, and have them rering the order. What a pain...but saved an extra $300 so it was worth it and the tv is gorgeous!! Especially with the PS3.

You are correct. You CANNOT pricematch Bestbuy.com with Best Buy B&M. Ironically they are run independentaly. I purchased my JVD HD-ILA tv last year and they had a better deal in store a couple of weeks later so I had to actually go to the store, return the item, and have them rering the order. What a pain...but saved an extra $300 so it was worth it and the tv is gorgeous!! Especially with the PS3.

I know it's a little late but you could have done what i did and purchase online and chose in store pick up. I got mine for $19.99 with my $20 reward zone coupon.

And this game rocks.