Free Motorstorm promo

jeffincolo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 3, 2006
Hey all,
I just got a PS3 a couple days ago and have really enjoyed it! Yesterday I was on the Gamestop website and at the bottom of the page they had a free Motorstorm click here link. I clicked the link and entered my address and then was asked to accept or decline several pages of advertisements all of which I rejected. On the last page I tried to do the same but the website told me I had to select at least one promo from the last page. One of them was for Netflix which I was going to sign up for anyway so I clicked on the Netflix promo. Then the website told me they were reserving a PS3 Motorstorm game in my name and then redirected me to the Netflix site where I signed up. Did anyone else try this or know if it is legit?

Thanks,
Jeff

PS - thread title should be Motorstorm instead of Motorstrom - sorry typo..

I don't trust things like that, in the end you will find yourself with unknown subscriptions that you never knew being deducted from your account..
But thats just me, I just don't trust signing up on things online to get free stuff...other than Satelliteguys.us Holiday giveaway :D

I would not have done it either had I not already planned on signing up for Netflix. To me - why not get the free game if I already planned on purchasing the service. No big deal if I don't get the game. I was just wondering if anyone else had sucess with the promo.

Also, I have no account with them and they only asked for address to ship the free motorstorm game to - no cc needed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)