Free Game Codes

king3pj

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 7, 2009
Michigan
I know that a few of us buy a lot of Humble Bundles and occasionally end up with codes for games we already own. I figured we could help out other Satellite Guys gamers by giving away those duplicate codes. We could just post our codes here but I prefer doing it via PM to make sure the codes go to members. I guess that would be up to whoever wants to give out the codes. I think a good way to do it is just post which games you have extra codes for and if someone asks for that code you can PM it to them. I think most of us who have extra codes will probably have them for PC but if you have console codes that's fine too.

I copied this post over from the Video Game Deals thread so I wouldn't clog that one up with OT discussion. I decided to start a new thread to see if there is any interest from Satellite Guys.

I would take them, but I already have such a backlog that I'd prefer they go to someone who can play them sooner.

I have posted that I have extra codes from various bundles more than once and no one has ever asked for them so you may as well take what you want. I just sent you a PM of 10 game codes. Some are for Steam and some are for Origin. If you have some of them, or just don't want them please let me know so I can give them to someone else.

Edit: By the way, In cases where you are given both a Steam and Origin code for the same game they can each be redeemed separately. A couple of the games I gave Dangue were from the Origin Humble Bundle. I had already redeemed the Steam keys for some of the games but the Origin codes were still available for use. It's just something to think about and some people may have more extra codes than they realize because of it.

Last edited:
Dangue has just PM'd me back. He already has Crysis 2, Mirror's Edge, and FEZ so those codes are still available if anyone wants them. Crysis 2, and Mirror's Edge are Origin codes. FEZ is a Steam code.

This thread makes a whole lot of sense to me. I have a Sleeping Dogs (Steam) code that I'd be more than happy to contribute.

I got Dead Space, Burnout Paradise, Medal of Honor, Mirror's Edge & C&C Red Alert 3 for Origin.

Edit: Actually, I got a LOT of unclaimed codes that I know I'll never use. I'll compile a bigger list later.

Man, I really hate when they did the "One Key for Multiple Games" crap for some of these bundles

Last edited:
It seems like we have people willing to give out codes but no one who wants to claim them. Those of us who have duplicates seem to have them for the same games due to Humble Bundles.

Anyways, I have an extra Steam code for Spec Ops: The Line. This is a very underrated game. When it first came out I shrugged it off as just another generic military shooter. Once I played it I realized it's much better than that.

My copies of Mirror's Edge, Crysis 2, and Fez are still available as well.

Thanks to separate codes for Origin and Steam on Humble Bundles I now have an extra code for each game from this week's bundle. My list of available codes to give out now includes:

Mirrors Edge
Crysis 2
Fez
Peggle Deluxe
Bejeweled 3
Bookworm Deluxe
Escape Rosecliff Island
Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition
Peggle Nights
Zumma's Revenge

Thanks to separate codes for Origin and Steam on Humble Bundles I now have an extra code for each game from this week's bundle. My list of available codes to give out now includes: Mirrors Edge Crysis 2 Fez Peggle Deluxe Bejeweled 3 Bookworm Deluxe Escape Rosecliff Island Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition Peggle Nights Zumma's Revenge
Is PvZ as good on PC as mobile? I beat it on iOS. Not sure it's be as fun without a touch screen.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Is PvZ as good on PC as mobile? I beat it on iOS. Not sure it's be as fun without a touch screen.

I've actually never played it on either platform. Now that I have it on PC I will probably give it a try sometime but I couldn't tell you yet. I actually didn't know there was a PC version of this game until this week's Humble Bundle.

I don't think there's much difference between the two. So if you played the iPad version I'm assuming you've basically played the PC version, except now you'd use a mouse instead of your finger.

Is Origin basically the same thing as Steam?

Basically, but without all the deals. It's owned by EA. EA is keeping all of their new games off Steam now. If you want to buy anything recent from EA you have to use Origin instead of Steam. UbiSoft has a version of this called uPlay too but they still allow Steam to sell their games.

Basically, but without all the deals. It's owned by EA. EA is keeping all of their new games off Steam now. If you want to buy anything recent from EA you have to use Origin instead of Steam. UbiSoft has a version of this called uPlay too but they still allow Steam to sell their games.
Yeah but the uPlay thing is still annoying because now you have TWO forms of DRM to deal with. When I play Rayman Legends, I launch it in Steam, and then it fires up uPlay, and THEN it'll launch the actual damn game. I get 2 of those overlays in the corner, even if I launch it directly in uPlay without Steam.

And to be fair, Origin DOES have deals. However, it isn't nearly as many as Steam. Also, you don't get smaller, indie titles on Origin, as any self respecting developer wouldn't bother posting something on Origin as Steam has a greater install base, and it's not EA.

Thanks to separate codes for Origin and Steam on Humble Bundles I now have an extra code for each game from this week's bundle. My list of available codes to give out now includes:

Mirrors Edge
Crysis 2
Fez
Peggle Deluxe
Bejeweled 3
Bookworm Deluxe
Escape Rosecliff Island
Peggle Nights
Zumma's Revenge

In addition to that list of games I now have extra codes Steam codes for this games as well.

Thomas Was Alone
Reus
Limbo
Cthulhu Saves the World

Edit: I forgot Spec Ops: The Line. I think I still have a code for that too.

I got a few more extra codes today. Now I have either an Origin or Steam code for the following games.

Mirrors Edge
Crysis 2
Fez
Peggle Deluxe
Bejeweled 3
Bookworm Deluxe
Escape Rosecliff Island
Peggle Nights
Zumma's Revenge
Reus
Limbo
Spec Ops: The Line
Shank 2
Bit.Trip Runner 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)