Free Game Codes

I also have an extra uPlay key for Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon. Despite the name, this is a stand alone game.

Thanks to my Gears of War 4 pre-order I have extra codes for all 4 Gears games that came out on 360. I think I might actually have 2 codes for most of these games from playing Gears Ultimate Edition. Just a reminder that all of these games are backwards compatible so you can use these codes to play on either a Xbox One or 360.

Thanks to my Gears of War 4 pre-order I have extra codes for all 4 Gears games that came out on 360. I think I might actually have 2 codes for most of these games from playing Gears Ultimate Edition. Just a reminder that all of these games are backwards compatible so you can use these codes to play on either a Xbox One or 360.

I've never played a gears game and would love to be able to try them out.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Strangely I didn't receive any codes. was it done like with Ultimate where they just send you a bunch of codes via Xbox Messaging?

Strangely I didn't receive any codes. was it done like with Ultimate where they just send you a bunch of codes via Xbox Messaging?

Yeah, I got the codes as messages from Xbox Live last Monday. I pre-ordered the game about a month ago though so they didn't send the codes out right away. Yours might still be coming since you only pre-ordered a few days ago.

I haven't posted in this thread in a long time even though I have lots of extra game keys. I just got an extra Steam key for Superhot from Humble Monthly. Since Superhot is one of my favorite games from last year I figured this was worth bringing this thread back from the dead for. I have lots of other duplicate keys that I can post if this thread gets any interest.

I haven't posted in this thread in a long time even though I have lots of extra game keys. I just got an extra Steam key for Superhot from Humble Monthly. Since Superhot is one of my favorite games from last year I figured this was worth bringing this thread back from the dead for. I have lots of other duplicate keys that I can post if this thread gets any interest.
Same here. Bunch of extra keys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)