Free Game Codes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I also have an extra uPlay key for Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon. Despite the name, this is a stand alone game.

Thanks to my Gears of War 4 pre-order I have extra codes for all 4 Gears games that came out on 360. I think I might actually have 2 codes for most of these games from playing Gears Ultimate Edition. Just a reminder that all of these games are backwards compatible so you can use these codes to play on either a Xbox One or 360.

Thanks to my Gears of War 4 pre-order I have extra codes for all 4 Gears games that came out on 360. I think I might actually have 2 codes for most of these games from playing Gears Ultimate Edition. Just a reminder that all of these games are backwards compatible so you can use these codes to play on either a Xbox One or 360.

I've never played a gears game and would love to be able to try them out.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Strangely I didn't receive any codes. was it done like with Ultimate where they just send you a bunch of codes via Xbox Messaging?

Strangely I didn't receive any codes. was it done like with Ultimate where they just send you a bunch of codes via Xbox Messaging?

Yeah, I got the codes as messages from Xbox Live last Monday. I pre-ordered the game about a month ago though so they didn't send the codes out right away. Yours might still be coming since you only pre-ordered a few days ago.

I haven't posted in this thread in a long time even though I have lots of extra game keys. I just got an extra Steam key for Superhot from Humble Monthly. Since Superhot is one of my favorite games from last year I figured this was worth bringing this thread back from the dead for. I have lots of other duplicate keys that I can post if this thread gets any interest.

I haven't posted in this thread in a long time even though I have lots of extra game keys. I just got an extra Steam key for Superhot from Humble Monthly. Since Superhot is one of my favorite games from last year I figured this was worth bringing this thread back from the dead for. I have lots of other duplicate keys that I can post if this thread gets any interest.
Same here. Bunch of extra keys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts