Assassin's Creed 2

I hear "screen tearing" all the time in video game forums, but I don't know what it looks like (I've seen "glitches" during games I'm playing from time to time, but didn't know if it had a name). I'd personally be interested in seeing what it looks like if you get around to it. I googled "Assassin's Creed II PS3 screen tearing" but didn't find anything worthwhile. Please avoid showing spoilers, however, if you can, as I'll be picking up ACII at some point down the road. Thanks!
Screen tearing can best be described as the entire screen not updating at the same time, so when you turn, you'll briefly see parts of the screen not updating, and in between those parts you'll see a little line, or "tear" separating them. I tried filming yesterday but, of course, the part I filmed didn't explain my point enough. And yes, I'll make a point to not show any spoilers. You may see a new Italian town, but that's about it.

Screen tearing can best be described as the entire screen not updating at the same time, so when you turn, you'll briefly see parts of the screen not updating, and in between those parts you'll see a little line, or "tear" separating them. I tried filming yesterday but, of course, the part I filmed didn't explain my point enough. And yes, I'll make a point to not show any spoilers. You may see a new Italian town, but that's about it.

That's a good description. I think I know what you are talking about now and have probably seen it a handful of times even in U2. I just never knew if it was the game or my system glitching.

Finish AC2 this morning. The jumping sequence made me angry as hell at times, buy I'm going to miss playing it. Ready for AC3.

Got this for Christmas on the PS3 and finally opened it last night. I've been traveling so haven't had any game time. Very fun game so far. I didn't get to play too much and I just completed the first "mission" after getting the sword. The gameplay cotrol isn't quite as fluid as Uncharted but is still good.

I just beat the game on the PS3, and not to spoil anything, but at the end of your time with Enzio (meaning when you relinquish control of him for good), there's a part where someone says, "What the f*ck?" And trust me, you'll be saying the same thing when that part of the story unfolds.

Overall a very good game, a great improvement on the original, and it does leave you wanting even more.