ASU Duck game FSN channel in Oregon?

Oregon Duck

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 14, 2007
Beaverton, Oregon
I know that the ASU Duck football game will only be available on Fox Sports NW here in Oregon, (ESPN HD for the rest of the Country), but I have been unable to locate it in the program guide to record it on my 722 dvr. My FSNW guide show only the UW Stanford at 3:30pm on 426.
Any Help?

446 for standard def or 9516 for HD. You should also look for an ALT above the standard 450ish FSN channels. Good luck, it's going to be a crazy day.

That's wrong

Wash @ Stanford is only on FSN West...

here are the notes for Oregon/ASU game coverage wise

ESPN, FSN and the PAC-10 have set up the following parameters for the Arizona St. Oregon telecast:

-ESPN will televise the game in most of the country, except the following areas noted below where ESPN coverage will be substituted with coverage of Rutgers-UConn:
-FSN Arizona will originate a production of the game in HD and that production will be seen in New Mexico and Arizona
-FSN West will show the FSN AZ feed in Southern California south of Bakersfield
-FSN Northwest will show the FSN AZ feed in Oregon
-ESPN Plus/Oregon Sports Network will produce the game in Oregon and Comcast SportsNet NW will have this feed.

Thanks Iceberg. I still don't see a listing on the program guide, and will also check the channel guides listed above from fellow PAC 10 Coug Pbrown in the morning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)