AT-9 dish w/ 99 test failure, others high

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mountain Mike

Original poster
Apr 12, 2006
I get a test failure on the H20 receiver "antenna test" for the 99 satellite, others 101, 110, and 119 pass, with very high signal strengths. Sure could use some advise.

30 seconds with the search engine would have answered this one. Please make an attempt to search for an answer to your question before posting it.

Thank you all for your time in replying

I was told by DTV that it needed to have "all pass". Thank you again.:)

Signal this morning on 99

Tested the signal strength on 99 (Network 11) this morning and here is what I discovered:
TP 3 - 98, TP 5 - 58, TP 7 - 75, TP 13 - 58.

Volrog said:
Tested the signal strength on 99 (Network 11) this morning and here is what I discovered:
TP 3 - 98, TP 5 - 58, TP 7 - 75, TP 13 - 58.
Volrog,glad to see that you got the AT9 dish.:up :)

Steve615

Hey Steve,
got the AT9 installed on Wednesday, it works perfect until about 7:00 PM and then 101 goes out. Tech coming Friday to fix it or swap it out.
Volrog

Volrog said:
Hey Steve,
got the AT9 installed on Wednesday, it works perfect until about 7:00 PM and then 101 goes out. Tech coming Friday to fix it or swap it out.
Volrog
Hi Volrog,sorry to hear that you're having issues with the dish in the evening hours.Hopefully,the tech will get you squared away tomorrow.:up

Mountain Mike said:
I was told by DTV that it needed to have "all pass". Thank you again.:)

WELL YOU WAS TOLD f**kING WRONG, the CSRs dont know jack sh*t. heck, anyone that visits this site knows more than most csr we talk to.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts