AT-9 question

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Have you tried this or is it speculation? The Ka is frequency stacked with 101 Ku, how is the 4X8 going to strip out the 250-750mhz signals? Is there some filtering in there?
Bob
grydlok said:
That's a theory.
What will work if he runs 4 lines from the KAKU dish in 4X8 multiswitch. Dilpex the ota after the switch for the line runing to hd. A 4X8 will not allow the KA signal to pass at all.

Here is a somewhat related question. I am scheduled for installation of the 5 lnb dish next week so that I can receive the HD RSNs. My HD networks are not even scheduled yet. I am using a separate dish for my SD locals. Will the installer be able to leave the "locals" dish up to work in conjunction with the AT9 until my HD locals become available?

little dish guy said:
Have you tried this or is it speculation? The Ka is frequency stacked with 101 Ku, how is the 4X8 going to strip out the 250-750mhz signals? Is there some filtering in there?
Bob

It will not pass. I been on too many service calls with 4X8 not passing the KA frequency because either the tech didn't change the switch or the customer forgot to tell them they had they switch. That is why you have to use a WB multiswitch. To pass the lower frequency that 4X8 won't pass.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts