at&t fuze rocks

VinceT3

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 12, 2006
Rainsalot Florida
i just upgraded to this thing and it rocks.. the touchflo is perfect, opera runs like a champ, though i hate all the extra crap at&t puts on the phone some stuff is cool, like i can play disney shows and nick jr shows for my kid.. installed youtube apps which works well.. gps works great..camera is really good.. so nice to have a keyboard back.. :)

the keyboard layout help having the keys you use most easily available.. so far no real complaints.. it supports fm & tv out but not by default..

a few more things to add.. found the radio app from a different rom which allows me to listen to local fm stations when I have the headset plugged in (it is used as the antenna) and you can pipe it though the external speaker.. kind of a nice feature.. though I rarely have a wired headset around, i use a2dp headsets now..

the phone gets HOT when streaming and listening via bluetooth..

the battery life is awful.. iphone gets better battery life.. though I picked up a dock charger & extra battery for less than an iphone dock.. :p

The stock ROMs on the Fuze and Touch Pro(CDMA version) sucks. Unlock that puppy and put an optimized ROM with more toys and features. Best place for Fuze playing is over at XDA-Developers. You'll get better battery life and more free apps to play with plus they take all the bloatware off the phone.

Enjoy.. Raphael - xda-developers

I have the CDMA version and after upgrading it, my battery life is awesome. Also you will notice your phone will get better battery life after several days of use even with the stock ROM.

I have the CDMA version and after upgrading it, my battery life is awesome. Also you will notice your phone will get better battery life after several days of use even with the stock ROM.

I still need to do this. My battery life sucks raw eggs.

Get to cracking! ;) My favorite is the MightyROM line. His newest WM 6.5 version is very stable and works well.

Unlock it:
Touch Pro CDMA Hard-SPL brought to you by CDMA Raphael Elite Team - PPCGeeks

Here's some video walkthroughs for the Diamond....same process...just need to use the software for the CDMA TouchPro or GSM Fuze:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYGibMZC7-g&feature=channel_page]YouTube - 1/4 SPRINT HTC Diamond: Unlocking phone, Install / Cook a New rom, Add Theme, Tutorial/Walkthrough.1[/ame]

Don't forget mine is Alltel so I would like to keep it that way so I am not roaming or something.

Ok Cool. I may be calling you this weekend. You going to be home?

Ok Cool. I may be calling you this weekend. You going to be home?

I won't be around much but I will have my phone and should have time to talk you through anything. PM me your phone number(s) and I'll add them to my phone.

Anything that is on the phones "My device" memory, be sure and copy it over to your storage card. If you don't want to use activesync to backup your contacts google PIMBackup. Excellent program to back up your texts, call logs, contacts, etc.

There's also Microsoft's MyPhone app that is free and will automatically backup your contacts and such over the air automatically or at scheduled times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)