AT&T

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
had good luck with AT&T

There's a lot of bad info in the comments to that article.

I ported my AT&T number (of 10-15 years) to Straight Talk early last year.
Then late last year, I requested they unlock an iPhone 4 that was about two years old.
(I'd gotten it broken , from a friend)

I did identify myself as a former customer, and they processed the unlock within a few days.

In January, a friend got a used iPhone 4.
He identified himself as a recent AT&T customer, and they took care of him.

There is a documented (sim swapping) trick to avoid the iTunes backup/restore proceedure to set the phone to unlocked.
Ya just have to look for it (quicker & easier, too). :)

When I ran my iPhone locked (to AT&T) on Straight talk, I was Jailbroken and used an application to modify the settings so MMS would work.
But when unlocked, the iPhone 4 can be persuaded to let you edit the settings.
(on the 4S, this sim-swap trick works locked or unlocked)
Ya just have to look for it.

To me this is their biggest reason HTC is number 3. Samsung and Apple don't offer exclusives with the iPhone 5 or the gs3. Its hard to promote a product that only has one location to buy it from.

Sent From My Samsung Hercules

? ? ?

iPhones were available to ATT ONLY for the longest time.

? ? ?

iPhones were available to ATT ONLY for the longest time.

And they squandered their initial lead in the US smartphone market. I really do wonder where Apple and Android would be now of the iPhone had been available on all major carriers right from the start.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

With the $100 credit HTC is giving me for my old HTC phone, I think I'm going for the new One.

Yeah if I was going to go with a Android device the HTC One would be my choice it looks like a great device.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts