AT&T

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I guess it may be time to check out the new T-Mobile plan for my family. No guarantee that the other carriers won't follow along if AT&T gets away with this new fee.

I don't care for those wireless plug and play junk ADT and like models. My house uses a hard wired name brand system with a ton of expansion. No battery changes, interference, etc.
I use a voice communicator and GSM gateway with a prepaid sim. It works flawlessly.

AT&T expands LTE in 9 regions, adds 17 new regions of coverage

http://www.phonearena.com/news/AT-T-expands-LTE-in-9-regions-adds-17-new-regions-of-coverage_id42494

latest upgrade brings the total number of regions with AT&T's LTE coverage to 207. The newly added regions are: Cullman, AL, Decatur, AL, Huntsville, AL; Mountain Home, AR; Lake City, FL, Ocala, FL; Shreveport-Bossier City, LA; Lansing, MI; Biloxi-Gulfport, MS; Henderson, NC; Chattanooga, TN; Athens, TX, Corsicana, TX, Huntsville, TX, Lufkin-Nacogdoches, TX, Paris, TX; and Centralia, WA.

he 9 expanded regions are: Little Rock, AR, Ouachita/Monticello, AR; Phoenix, AZ, Tucson, AZ; Kansas City, MO/KS; Nashua, NH; Harrisburg, PA; Florence, SC; and Jackson, TN.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)