AT&T

I guess it may be time to check out the new T-Mobile plan for my family. No guarantee that the other carriers won't follow along if AT&T gets away with this new fee.

I don't care for those wireless plug and play junk ADT and like models. My house uses a hard wired name brand system with a ton of expansion. No battery changes, interference, etc.
I use a voice communicator and GSM gateway with a prepaid sim. It works flawlessly.

AT&T expands LTE in 9 regions, adds 17 new regions of coverage

http://www.phonearena.com/news/AT-T-expands-LTE-in-9-regions-adds-17-new-regions-of-coverage_id42494

latest upgrade brings the total number of regions with AT&T's LTE coverage to 207. The newly added regions are: Cullman, AL, Decatur, AL, Huntsville, AL; Mountain Home, AR; Lake City, FL, Ocala, FL; Shreveport-Bossier City, LA; Lansing, MI; Biloxi-Gulfport, MS; Henderson, NC; Chattanooga, TN; Athens, TX, Corsicana, TX, Huntsville, TX, Lufkin-Nacogdoches, TX, Paris, TX; and Centralia, WA.

he 9 expanded regions are: Little Rock, AR, Ouachita/Monticello, AR; Phoenix, AZ, Tucson, AZ; Kansas City, MO/KS; Nashua, NH; Harrisburg, PA; Florence, SC; and Jackson, TN.