AT9 5LNB issues in ATL

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Aragon2000 said:
Well, after 2 receivers and 4 visits by different people, I have cancelled service with DTV. I appreciate all the responses. According to DTV, there are no problems with signal strength. According to the different techs, there are no problems with the equipment, just the 'software'.

I pulled the plug and could not be happier. Only if the freaks at forums.directv.com would spend as much time trying to research issues rather than editing posts they do not like that are not favorable.

Anyone considering the at9, beware of tons of issues...not just me but plenty of others as well with no outlet to get he issues resolved.

Please do not flame me, I am just venting that nobody could fix the problem. Cable is great. At least it works (gosh I must have a hole in my head).

My only suggestion is this: 3 strikes and your out. Current subscribers who cannot get their issues resolved try at least three times to get your problem fixed and then move on. Either the technology does not work or there are a ton of installers that have no clue what they are talking about. I suspect a litte of both but the consumer is always stuck in the middle.

BTW, if you are locked into an agreement, just tell them you will return the equipment and they will let you out. Don't let that stop you.

Hats off to you.:hatsoff: I think this is the perfect way to handle things. Now if you can teach others to not totally bash a product if it does not work for them.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts