This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Atlanta HD LIL WXIA NBC- Problems

guffy1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2005
Traverse City, MI
Are other Atlanta HD LIL subs seeing the constant problems that Im seeing?

Constant macroblock/pixelation is what Ive been seeing for at least 3 days now..

It never stops...Green blocks covering half the screen every few seconds..Annoying, hope its not just me

I saw some of the same problems last night on CBS too, but tonight it looks fine..

FOX and ABC look fine, havent seen any problems lately with either channel...

I am seeing the same thing both on TV 1 and TV 2. This has been going on since the latest software update on my 622. Very very frustrating. I called DISH and they have had other reports as well. If you have not called yet, I suggest you do. The more of us that report the problem the faster they will get it fixed.

Yes, I have called multiple times...Not very happy

I've been seeing the same thing,except it's OTA.So, I think it originates at WXIA.

No, it is not a WXIA problem. OTA never has a problem both through the 622 or my 942 on the same programs or at the same time. This is a 622 DISH signal problem. If you are seeing this OTA then you are most likely not receiving a good signal. They are aware of the problem from the numerous calls. We just need to make sure to stay on them to get it fixed.