Dish local channels outage? anyone else having issues with their local Fox, NBC, CBS and ABC station.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Willh699

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 20, 2009
Campbell, TX
began having issues with the local channels a while ago that is only connected to the channels that are the big 4 networks (Fox, NBC, CBS and ABC) the problem is the channels freezes and pixelate and glitch out, i reset my hopper and super joey (on a Hopper 2/Super Joey 4 room/5 tuner set up) to see if it can fix it, nope, and then i checked Dish and Dish Answer on Twitter (I'm not calling it X), seems a satellite might be screwing up bad.

anyone else with issues with their local Fox, NBC, CBS and ABC stations on Dish.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

began having issues with the local channels a while ago that is only connected to the channels that are the big 4 networks (Fox, NBC, CBS and ABC) the problem is the channels freezes and pixelate and glitch out, i reset my hopper and super joey (on a Hopper 2/Super Joey 4 room/5 tuner set up) to see if it can fix it, nope, and then i checked Dish and Dish Answer on Twitter (I'm not calling it X), seems a satellite might be screwing up bad.

anyone else with issues with their local Fox, NBC, CBS and ABC stations on Dish.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
I’m also having the same issues. I’m about 40 miles north of College Station.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Status
Please reply by conversation.