Atlanta Locals On Ms Gulf Coast

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bmer

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 22, 2006
Had a quick question and am hoping someone can help answer it. My inlaws are coming down for a few months from Atlanta and want to know if they can get their locals here on the mississippi gulf coast( does the spotbeam reach is what I am really asking) and will Directv turn off those locals since we can not recieve any locals here. Thanks for the help guys.:D

I am not sure which locals you will get in Biloxi, either New Orleans or Mobile/Pensacola. Probably New Orleans, because IIRC that's what their cable systems use.

And I don't think the spotbeam from Atlanta is gonna make it to the coast. And don't tell D* you are moving or they WILL turn them off.

Had a quick question and am hoping someone can help answer it. My inlaws are coming down for a few months from Atlanta and want to know if they can get their locals here on the mississippi gulf coast( does the spotbeam reach is what I am really asking) and will Directv turn off those locals since we can not recieve any locals here. Thanks for the help guys.:D

I am not sure if you are saying they have DirecTV already and you are asking because you have it as well, BUT just have them bring down one of their receivers to hook it up to your existing dish and test it out; its about the best and easiest thing you can do to find out for sure. They need to keep their service on and in an active status as do you, do not change anything on either end/account.

Status
Please reply by conversation.