ATSC 3.0 Coming to Hartford in October

Channel 61 is spotty at my house and I'm thinking it may be due to LTE interference.

I just ordered a CM LTE/5G filter to see if that will resolve the RF36 (WFSB) issue. No antenna issues. I was told back in 2019 that I may need a filter for my location.

Not receiving any of the 4 CT 3.0 OTA signals since 6pm tonight. I am just west of Danbury. Any thoughts.
Using new Sony 2021 Bravia TV with atsc 3.0 tuner

You can always pick out the pioneers. They’re the ones with arrows in their back.

Still coming in here in Hartford.

Sort by Virtual Channel as all the ATSC 3.0 channels show up with a 1 before then. (So for but example channel 61 is 161)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys
Thanks Scott that's what I was wondering. Thought maybe they were doing work on them this weekend or something. So with my Sony X80J TV with the 3.0 tuner when I first scanned at about 5:30pm yesterday they came up as 3.1 1080p enhanced audio, 8.1, 20.1 and 61.1 then the signal dropped out but I still get them all in atsc 1.0 minus wfsb (which always breaks up this far west) but the 3.0 signal was holding well for a half hour. I read that some folks near Htfd were having 61 drop out so I didn't know if that was 3.0 and an indication that the 3.0 broadcasts were having issues.
But the channel numbering seems different for me. In my guide it lists 3.0 range as in the same uhf range I believe, highest number of 80 or so. I may contact Sony next week. I'd love to hear if others west of Hartford are receiving the 3.0 channels ok?

I installed the LTE/5G filter tonight. I have noticed 32 (WRNT-LP RF32) and 3 (WFSB RF36) seem to be stable and no pixelation, which is a first.
IMG_3063 (1).png

I also realize I need the amplifier on as those two channels don't come in without it on.

I figured out what was going on and it was a TV issue, I called up Sony and they had me erase all of settings and do an initial scan and then the four ATSC 3.0 channels reappeared. And I'm happy to say the reception has been good, no drop outs.
Thanks Scott that's what I was wondering. Thought maybe they were doing work on them this weekend or something. So with my Sony X80J TV with the 3.0 tuner when I first scanned at about 5:30pm yesterday they came up as 3.1 1080p enhanced audio, 8.1, 20.1 and 61.1 then the signal dropped out but I still get them all in atsc 1.0 minus wfsb (which always breaks up this far west) but the 3.0 signal was holding well for a half hour. I read that some folks near Htfd were having 61 drop out so I didn't know if that was 3.0 and an indication that the 3.0 broadcasts were having issues.
But the channel numbering seems different for me. In my guide it lists 3.0 range as in the same uhf range I believe, highest number of 80 or so. I may contact Sony next week. I'd love to hear if others west of Hartford are receiving the 3.0 channels ok

do you guys have any information on ATSC 3.0 coming to the New York City area? It's listed as "Coming soon" on watchnextgentv.com, for what that's worth... I'm near Danbury CT, get ok (not easy) reception of the main Hartford channels, and difficult (but not impossible) reception of a few of the NYC stations. Tropo frequently brings in some of the Providence/New Bedford MA and Boston stations