ATT Directv

Status
Please reply by conversation.
From my experience, when I was a new Directv customer since May 2009, they answered as Directv. Then when I called AT&T to add Directv billing to my AT&T local phone bill for the $5 bundle discount, they always answered as AT&T Directv.

From my experience, when I was a new Directv customer since May 2009, they answered as Directv. Then when I called AT&T to add Directv billing to my AT&T local phone bill for the $5 bundle discount, they always answered as AT&T Directv.

Well, now that makes sense, seeing you have a bundle with AT&T and D*.

fwiw, being an employee, I still cannot get the discount that they offer us, as minor as it may be.

Well, now that makes sense, seeing you have a bundle with AT&T and D*.

fwiw, being an employee, I still cannot get the discount that they offer us, as minor as it may be.

It's not really a bundle since all that was supposed to happen is that Directv's bill is part of the AT&T phone bill but at the present time, AT&T still can't handle the billing yet in their system in general so everyone is still getting two bills, one from AT&T and one from Directv, I guess the $5/month discount does help.

It's not really a bundle since all that was supposed to happen is that Directv's bill is part of the AT&T phone bill but at the present time, AT&T still can't handle the billing yet in their system in general so everyone is still getting two bills, one from AT&T and one from Directv, I guess the $5/month discount does help.

I'm suppose to get 10 p/m but haven't yet and don't really expect to.
Being an employee and selling thier service on my call during work, you would think they would give you more than $ 10, but oh well, I'll be retired by the time I see that.
btw, thats 11 years from now !

I'm suppose to get 10 p/m but haven't yet and don't really expect to.
Being an employee and selling thier service on my call during work, you would think they would give you more than $ 10, but oh well, I'll be retired by the time I see that.
btw, thats 11 years from now !

I would expect them to give you way more the $10 p/m or perhaps free service as part of the benefits of working there.

I would expect them to give you way more the $10 p/m or perhaps free service as part of the benefits of working there.

I was actually hoping for the Next Package up for the price of the one you pay for or something like that.
Or maybe a 20 % discount off your monthly bill would also be nice, I might be tempted to order more packages, like the MLB EI or NHL CI or something like that. I already sub to the ST and SF each year.

I don't work DIRECTLY with D* so that might be part of the reason, just sales while doing the normal landline work.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)