ATTN: Chicago Land DTV Subs if you want CLTV Ask for it!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Looks like CLTV is no longer exclusive to comcast!

Where To Find CLTV - CLTV

With rebranding and going high def, it looks like they are now offering the Chicago area channel to all providers now. For those who dont know CLTV is owned by tribune and is chicago lands version of cnn, It is widely accepted and requested by subs in the chicago land area as the channel is that good! It is way better than a Ohio News Network and is produced in the same studios that WGN's news is produced from.

Better idea for CLTV

I just emailed them asking them to go to WGN-DT 9-2. LATV sucks. CLTV would definitely bring in better ratings and DirecTV would be able to carry them more easily with this distribution method.

Email CLTV and ask them to put it on WGN 9-2! Once that happens, the n try and get it on DirecTV!

no please not on 9.2
an i agree 9.2 sucks

they need to drop 9.2 alltogether and give 9.1 all of the bits to their awsome HD picture they allready have :up

you know the subchannels are here to stay since they are a potential revenue booster. I'd rather have CLTV on 9-2 then not at all since it is just on Comcast now. DirecTV will pick it up if enough people want it. My thinking was that 9-2 was a teaser. People would watch it and expect it. Then DirecTV would have to give in. If the demand is low because of low exposure, like now, why would they carry it?

That's why the AM-21 is a must have with all those tasty sub channels. I don't think that would help Bob out there in the sticks though.

WGN-DT has stellar OTA coverage too. You have to be very far out not to get it.

I just emailed them asking them to go to WGN-DT 9-2. LATV sucks. CLTV would definitely bring in better ratings and DirecTV would be able to carry them more easily with this distribution method.

Email CLTV and ask them to put it on WGN 9-2! Once that happens, the n try and get it on DirecTV!

I did e-mail them about direct tv and they said they are working on it and to call direct tv and request it.

CLTV

I know 9.2 sucks, but it would be nice to have cltv. I used to live in a Mediacom territory way before satellite and we never had it either. Dish or directv doesnt have it, would be nice to have it ota!!!!

I no longer live in the Chicago area, but think that CLTV belongs on a sub-channel to 9, and that it would be awesome if DTV, Dish, and ATT U-Verse carried it as well.

My interest is that as a former Chicagoan I have always loved the channel. And oh, my son works there. :) I only wish that I could watch it here in California, but I make do with what is posted on the internet.

One last note : my sympathies to Garrard McClendon and the entire McClendon family on the loss of his parents.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)