Audio drop out on HR20

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

lern4483

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 6, 2004
Pompano beach, Fl
Im sure Ive seen this posted before. One of my HR20s is having periodic audio dropouts.

I called direc they said they have to send a tech out before replacing it.
I have the protection plan.

Im kind of baffled because this is my third unit with some kind of issue.
But this time instead of just replacing it like in the past they are sending a tech out.

Not too crazy about that. That means more delays in getting a replacment unit.

Ive already reset it. Unplugged the unit for 20 seconds. Checked wiring. All is ok with the hookup.
I even reset the tv.

I love the new HD programming on direc but im not sold these units. Im sorry to say they are built kind of flimsy. Its the only reason I still keep dish around.

I have not once had any issues with my 622s. That being said dish has fallen way behind in HD programming.

622 is keeping me in their camp still-very dependable unit.

HR 20 audio dropout

Our HR20 was doing the audio drop. It didn't bother us enough to call it in as we had a lot of movies recorded that we hadn't watched. It was dropping out less and less often to the point that I can remember when the last time was, other than it was a couple of months ago. From to beginning to last drop - maybe two months.
Hope you get it fixed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts