Audio missing in some channels.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

farwest5050

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 1, 2012
Austin,TX
Hello guys...Hope you have had a great weekend, can somebody tell me how to get the missing audio on some channels??

You will have to be more specific than that. What channels and what receiver are you using? Do you know what audio format you are not getting? AC3, AAC?

Thank you for answering me. Well, I got a GEOSATPRO micro HD with a 6' dish set at SATMEX8 in C band. Some of those channel are MIS from Equator and KSB 1,2 and 3. Where can I know my audio format? I don't see AC3 or AAC anywhere.

Press the green button (Audio) and it should tell you. Alternatively, you can press the "Info" key twice and it will appear next to the (A)udio PID Code number for AAC, AC3, Dolby, etc.

I don't have audio either on KSB 1,2 and 3. (S9 receiver) Appears to be their problem. Unless their audio PID is incorrect for some unknown reason
1 - V 1320, A 1520, P 1320
2 - V 1321, A 1521, P 1321
3 - V 1322, A 1522, P 1322
is what scanned in here.

Yes, I did it and an A 272 code appears. Same code appears when I press the green button. So what code should appear? Is that wrong code?

I don't have audio with an HTPC setup. Appears to be nothing special MPEG audio. I would think a PID problem. Maybe the PMT is wrong.

If is Mis Peliculas you need to edit the audio using the computer channel editor and change the audio type from regular MPEG2 to ADTS AAC . You will also need to change the service ID to cero so it can keep the change

If is Mis Peliculas you need to edit the audio using the computer channel editor and change the audio type from regular MPEG2 to ADTS AAC . You will also need to change the service ID to cero so it can keep the change
Didn't work on the S9. :mad:
Might try some other formats later.

I have 2 S9 and one S10 and I fixed both this way. You need to scan the TP 3868 V 6899 to get the channel. them, you need to make sure change it to the last audio choice in the editor : ADTS_AAC (Not AAC alone). Also you need to make sure you change the service ID to cero. Save your dump and load it back to the S9

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts