Audio Sync problems on Portland Or HD locals

Status
Please reply by conversation.

trehutch

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 5, 2004
Beaverton
I was wondering who I should talk to about the audio sync problems on the Portland oregon HD channels. The worst ones are NBC and FOX, and ABC. Anybody got any suggestions or who I should talk to at Directv. Also does anyones else have this problem with their local hd channels. When I take the HD feed from my antenna no problems so i am wondering what the heck is going on. It not only is happening at my place but and my mom's as well and she live 30 miles from me and gets the same locals

Trevor

:(:confused:

I have the same problem Trevor. I'm near Oregon City and I've been wondering if it was my HR 21-700 that was the problem? Should I call *D* about this? Any luck?

-Nick

I've had the same problem over the years. Usually worst when a station has just started HD and seems to go away with time. However, I've had the problem several times in the last few weeks, and each time was able to fix it by pressing pause and then the play buttoms on my HR20 remote. I guess there's more than one thing that can make this problem occur.

I'm not a techie...

but I've noticed the lip-sync problem with Directv, DISH, and Comcast analog & digital. Its annoying as hell, but where does one start. Is it the source...the broadcaster, or the provider, or somewhere in between.

Status
Please reply by conversation.