Audio/Video Not insync on FOX 88 HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.

kevindef

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 12, 2004
Anyone else having problems with Ch 88 Fox HD??? The Audio and Video are not insync with each other. Happens all the time. I switch to either 5 or 388 and no problems there. Also no other problems on any other channel, at least I haven't come across any.

Kevin

I have no problem but a friend of mine has that same problem , the difference is I have the HTL receiver and he has the Samsung 360

Sony Hd 100

I have the Sony HD 100 , so I guess it isn't limited to the Samsung. I do have a replacemnt Sony HD300 coming, so hopefully that will take care of that, if it is the receiver that is the problem. How can you get both 88 and 89? I am only getting 88. I am new with Directv, so I don't know a heck of a lot about this stuff.

Fox HD feed problems

I haven't noticed the audio/video sync problem mentioned. (I'm using the Samsung 160), However, I have been seeing video problems on the Fox feed. When they are showing SD 3:4 programming, there is some kind of shimmering, running water appearance interference on the edges of the picture, also the picture looks slightly stretched vertically. I don't see this on the CBS and NBC feeds, only on Fox. In general, the SD especially and the HD somewhat, picture quality on Fox is inferior to NBC and CBS. Have others noticed this? I've seen no other comments except in reference to "graininess" in some of the HD material.

The Samsung 360 has this problem on ESPN HD as well as the two Fox stations. I do not know if every 360 is having this problem, but I do know that they (Samsung/Directv) had better fix this problem or they are going to have a lot of unhappy customers (myself included)

I have read tons of people exchanging their Samsung in to get a new DTC-210, have you called to enquire about this?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)