Audio/Video Problems on TBS HD right now

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DSpud

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 23, 2007
Laredo, TX
Is anyone else having problems with the NY/LA game on TBS right now? I am getting frequent audio dropouts and it appears that frames are "missing". It looks like the picture is freezing for just a millisecond once in a while and then starting again. I do not see any microblocking. This is occuring during the game as well as the commercials.:(

I am not sure if its on my end or Dish's end. I might have had this problem the other night on another channel, I just wasn't paying to much attention to the movie me and my wife were watching at the time.

Is anyone else having problems with the NY/LA game on TBS right now? I am getting frequent audio dropouts and it appears that frames are "missing". It looks like the picture is freezing for just a millisecond once in a while and then starting again. I do not see any microblocking. This is occuring during the game as well as the commercials.:(

I am not sure if its on my end or Dish's end. I might have had this problem the other night on another channel, I just wasn't paying to much attention to the movie me and my wife were watching at the time.

I'm seeing the same thing, so not just you. Appears to only be this channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)